Multiple configurations can be provided on the SD-card.
Run your LIN and CAN bus devices and view signal values in real time. Change signal values or execute macros to control the bus.
Record all bus communication on the SD card and analyze it later.
Keep your laptop in it's case.
* Complete Baby-LIN functionality, that means the
support of all LIN versions (incl. V.2.2.)
* Additional support for CAN bus simulation, if enabled by appropriate unlock key.
* View live signal values from the bus, and change signals or start macros.
* Battery-operated, with a runtime up to 10 hours.
* 12 digit membrane keyboard with 3 function keys.
* Several configurations can be stored and retrieved on a 4 GB SD-card.
* On PC pre-configurable menu for the 128 x 64 pixel Display.
* The Logging-data can be stored on a SD-card or can be transferred directly to a PC.
* Remote control of the device in PC mode via DLL functions or the LinWorks-Suite.
* Basic unit corresponds previous HARP-02 (1*Lin-SDF-V2).
* Integrated CAN-High-Speed, CAN-Low-Speed and Dual-Lin-Interface Hardware.
* CAN and SDF-V3 support as well as the second LIN interface are going to be activated by separately orderable activation codes.
* An additionally switch output for LIN Bus voltage.
* Integrated 12 Volt generator (150 mA) used for node supply.
* Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package including LinWorks software, DLL and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH.We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.