A simple and economic solution to add a CAN or LIN-interface to your PLC.
Perfect to upgrade existing test equipment.
Thanks to the new enhanced macro feature in SDF V.3, many applications can be implemented without using a PLC.
This keeps your budget low and your boss happy!
LIN- and CAN bus controller for the DIN rail.
* Supports the LIN bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0,
2.1 and 2.2
* Support for CAN High-Speed and CAN Low-Speed busses.
* Digital inputs and outputs (8 In, 4 Out) allow control of a LIN or CAN device by PLC.
* In addition, the unit has 2 buttons, each button can be assigned to any bus command.
* In a few minutes you can configure a complete LIN or CAN bus control via digital inputs from a LDF or DBC file.
* Output states can be controlled by bus signal values .
* Ideal for retrofitting and modernization of test beds for new control units with LIN or CAN bus interface.
* Compact module for DIN rail mounting. 75 x 132 x 38mm (H x B x T).
* galvanical isolated LIN and CAN-bus interface to avoid problems in noisy environment.
* Supply about 8 to 34 V DC voltage (typically 24 volts).
* LINWorks PC-software for Windows and Linux. Use one program for all Baby-LIN models!
* The device is available in different configuration levels.The basic unit already includes all hardware interfaces and software support for LIN communication (SDF v.2.x files).
* Expandable bei unlock codes to support SDF-V3 LIN functions, as well as support for the two CAN interfaces.
* Basic unit (LIN support according to recent Baby-LIN-RM) complete package including LINWorks software, DLL and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH.
We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.