The integrated LIN bus logger records all commands and LIN frames! This makes troubleshooting a breeze!
LIN- and CAN bus controller for the DIN rail.
* Linux based system allows for easy adaption of
network protocols and remote support options.
* Multi SDF capable, you can switch between different LIN bus configurations by just loading another SDF form the internal flash drive.
* Connection to PLC or host system via ethernet connection or RS-232.
* SDF files or firmware updates are installed on the device by using an USB stick.
* Base version integrated LIN1, LIN2, CAN-High-Speed, RS-232, LAN interface hardware.
* Base version supports LIN1 interface (including SDF-V3), LIN2and CAN support can be activated by separate sold activation keys.
* 2 internal MIF module slots for extension, MIF-LIN-02 module with 2 LIN interfaces allows a total of 6 LIN lines in one device.
* Digital input and digital output available.
* Secure shut down due to integrated USV (15 seconds hold-up time).
* Optional compatibility adapter converts new Sub-D-25 connector pinning to 2 * Sub-D-9 connector pinning of Baby-LIN-MB.
* Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package including LinWorks software, DLL and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
* Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH. We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.