Simulates LIN master or LIN slave nodes. I
solated LIN interface avoids problems in noisy environments. The device also supports stand-alone operation without a PC.
So a durability test sequence can be defined as a macro and start automatically
on connection to the LIN bus, completely without PC.
* LIN-Bus controller for restbus simulation, ECU test, automated testsystems, software development and many other applications.
* Can be used via USB with a PC or as a stand-alone device.
* Supports LIN Bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.
* Galvanically isolated LIN bus interface allows for troublefree operation wth PC.
* Simulated LIN master and/or LIN slave nodes.
* Realtime access on signal and frame data (read/write).
* Monitor operation with timestamp recording.
* Support for DTL (Diagnostic Transport Layer).
* Board voltage of 8 - 28V.
* Support des DTL (Diagnostic Transport Layer).
* LINWorks application suite includes LDF-editor, session configurator and full customizable user interface.
* Control LIN-bus from your pc application via DLL.
* (sample code available for C#, Visual C, Visual Basic and LabView)
* Target applications are bus simulation, ECU test, automatic testsystems, demonstration objects and a lot more...
* Ultra compact. Dimensions: 85 x 45mm (H x B).
Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package including LinWorks software, DLL and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH.
We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.